Dry Skin Care
With cold fall & winter weather setting in, it is important to guard your skin against dryness & irritation. Very cold temperatures combined with low humidity can quickly rob your skin of moisture.
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream is a great addition to your skin care this fall/winter. It was named the “Best Rich Moisturizer for Dry Skin” by Women’s Health Magazine Best for Skincare Awards 2020.
It provides intense hydration for damaged, photo aged skin & is best used 1-3 times a day. You can expect anti-aging results without irritation, thanks to the following key ingredients:
- Apple fruit extract (major source of super antioxidant quercetin)
- Rosa Canina Fruit oil (flavonoids, minerals & vitamin C)
- Flax Seed extract (omega-3 fatty acids)
- Shea Butter (hydration/soothing)
- Meadowfoam Extract (hydrating fatty acids)
The Intensive Nourishing Cream retails for $114 plus tax. Receive 20% off with any service purchase of $300 or greater.
#epionce #epionceskincare #medicalgradeskincare #epionceintensenourishingcream #dryskin #dryskincare #dryskinrelief #winterskincare #dryskincareroutine #botanicalskincare #parabenfree #skincareawards2020 #DrySkinSeattle